Chemical peels are a proven way to get beautiful, radiant skin and long-lasting results. If you want younger-looking skin that glows with health, make chemical peels a part of your regular routine.
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is a solution that your dermatologist or spa technician applies to your face. The chemicals cause your skin to peel off, removing dead skin cells and revealing fresh new skin beneath. You can choose a light peel or a deep peel, depending on the amount of exfoliation you want.
Five Ways a Chemical Peel Can Get You Glowing
1. Chemical Peels Reduce Every Sign of Aging – A chemical peel does it all. Whether you choose a light peel or a deep peel, you’ll notice dramatic improvements in every sign of aging skin:
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Sun spots
- Dry skin
- Rough skin
- Dull color
2. Look Younger in One Day – You can look refreshed and rejuvenated in one day. You get great, long-lasting results without surgery or lasers. Chemical peels work quickly to produce dramatic results. Getting a peel requires neither a hospital stay nor a long recovery period.
3. Peels Give You Long-Lasting Results – Chemical peels go deep into the skin and work on several layers at a time. As a result, they create long-lasting changes that actually help you skin get better over time. The results of a light chemical peel can last for months. A deep peel can create changes to your skin that are visible years later. Peels encourage your skin to build collagen. This helps keep your skin elastic. Getting regular peels keeps your skin looking its radiant, beautiful best.
4. They Make Your Skin Care Products Work Better – One of the great benefits of peels is that they make your skin care products work better. You’re probably using a good-quality skin care line, but after a chemical peel you’ll notice that these products work much better. The peel removes the dead cells from your skin. That allows the ingredients in your skin care products to really penetrate into your skin’s deep layers. With regular use, you’ll see real, lasting change to your skin’s tone, smoothness and firmness.
5. You Can Customize Your Peel – Once you decide to get a peel, your professional can customize the solution to give you the exact results you want. Your peel can focus on clearing up acne, smoothing away wrinkles, balancing skin tone or whatever you specify.
Learn More About Chemical Peels
Are you interested in a simple, nonsurgical procedure that will give lasting radiance and firmness to your skin? If so, make an appointment with VitaNovu! At our convenient location in Boise, our welcoming and knowledgeable staff will be pleased to answer any of your questions about chemical peels. Contact us today to set up your consultation!