How is Vitamin Therapy Beneficial for Your Well-Being?
When you want to improve your health, you can begin vitamin therapy. While you may eat a nutritious diet along with avoiding sugar, fat and sodium, many of the foods that are available in supermarkets are processed, leading to poor quality nutrients. With professional vitamin therapy, you can have your blood tested to determine what nutrients are lacking in your body. This makes it easier for a medical spa’s physician to create a customized dietary plan that meets your needs. Intravenous vitamins and minerals will enter your bloodstream immediately to begin improving your health. Within a few days, you may notice that you have more physical energy and mental clarity. Vitamin therapy is appropriate for a variety of reasons, including overcoming a serious illness such as pneumonia or bronchitis. If you have cancer, then your primary physician may tell you that vitamin therapy can boost your body’s natural immune system. When you have a digestive abnormality, with intravenous vitamin therapy, your body can still receive the nutrients that it requires to keep you healthy.
Nutrients via Intravenous Therapy
There are numerous major nutrients that your body needs, but there are also many micronutrients you may not have heard of, but a professional at a medical spa can create a special treatment for your body to improve your well-being. Some of the nutrients in vitamin therapy treatments include:
- Vitamin C – improves the condition of your immune system to resist illness
- Iron – creates healthy red blood cells that provide energy
- Vitamin D – strengthens your bones and reduces fatigue
- Calcium – creates stronger teeth and bones
- Biotin – helps your body to assimilate other nutrients
- Vitamin K – helps your blood to clot when you have lacerations
- Omega-3 fatty acids – protects your body’s joints and your brain’s cells
- Vitamin E – protects your body’s cells from the damages of free radicals
- Vitamin A – a nutrient that is vital for your skin and eyes
- Zinc – improves your senses of taste and smell
- Magnesium – regulates your body’s blood glucose levels
- Potassium – helps to regulate the fluids in your body
- Phosphorus – this nutrient helps your body absorb calcium
- Copper – essential for keeping your body’s nerves healthy
Vitamin therapy is a fast process at a medical spa, and it is a safe treatment that offers several benefits for your brain, muscles, joints and internal organs. While it can take several weeks to overcome nutrient deficiencies by consuming beverages and foods, with intravenous treatments, the minerals, vitamins and antioxidants reach the body’s parts in only a few days. It is possible to receive treatments several times a month so you can improve your health.
Interested? Reach Out to us for More Information
To learn more about vitamin therapy that will take your health to the next level, we warmly invite you to reach out and make an appointment with VitaNovu! At our convenient location in Boise, ID, our caring and dedicated team of professionals will be pleased to explain this option to you in full and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!